Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

SHERIA NGOWI, TANZANIAN GOT AMAZING TALENT

Sheria Ngowi (Born as Walter Thomas Ngowi on October 1st, 1982 the second of five children). He is a  Tanzanian fashion designer and Founder of the Sheria Ngowi Brand. He was raised in a middle-class family of the Late Mr. Thomas Kishari Ngowi and Mrs. Mary Mathias Kessy. His Father was a lawyer while my mother was a Bank Accountant. He studied Law but my career has taken the path of Fashion Designing. His interest in Fashion has been with me for as long as I can remember, his  parents were also an influence especially my father who had a  love for fashion and sense of style which inspired him a lot. He remember styling my parents before they left the house for any event and pretty soon I was the family stylist this made me realize I had a talent in Fashion 
My career famously began in 2008 when He debuted his designs for both women and men under Brand name Sheria Na Mavazi in Mysore, India. So Sheria Na Mavazi stands for Dressing Principles or Regulations. In 2009, He launched his first professional collection under his own name Sheria Ngowi Designs. The Collection was a dedication to his late father who was the driving force behind his love for fashion. He decided to focus on one gender at a time to ensure that he put his all into each of the collections and the women's collection is on the way
 

Sheria Ngowi, the international designer

THE DESIGNER, SHERIA NGOWI TALKING TO HON. RADHIYA MSUYA
 
                      


                      

Models in the runway for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in South Africa in Sheria Ngowi designs
 
Zawadi's lounge applaudes Sheria Ngowi for taking fashion to another level, and making a name for our Tanzania in international arena. Keep on keeping On brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment